Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Dowton Abbey Rape Storyline – a Response from ITV and my Takedown of It

From the blog A Hat Full of Ness:

"Further to the post I wrote earlier this week about the Downton Abbey Rape Storyline, I contacted ITV and Ofcom and have received a response from ITV. I will not say apology because it is the worst excuse for an apology I have seen in a long time! I am absolutely furious! And in the middle of composing a scathing email in response. I thought I would share their response with you here, because I have had a number of hits looking for “Downton Abbey rape” so I know there are people out there who are concerned and likely upset by it. I know I am."

http://hatfullofness.wordpress.com/2013/10/14/dowton-abbey-rape-storyline-a-response-from-itv-and-my-takedown-of-it/

No comments:

Post a Comment